Sunday 1 November 2009

The next few weeks/months at LanaVida

As you may have noticed I closed my custom list a while ago for new orders. I have just completed the final order from my custom list. There is a reason for this, in early December I will be having fairly major surgery so I am taking some time away from knitting/working to recover and spend time with my two gorgeous little boys, especially over christmas and New Year.

Over the next few weeks I will be doing a few special items for WAHM collaboration month so please keep a look out for those, I will post sneak previews and completed items here on my blog. All being well I am planning to re-open my store and custom list around mid-January.


WAHM collaboration month

All the gossip and chat can be found here http://www.wahm.co.uk/wahm08/index.php?board=77.0

Listings and specials from our super talented and lovely WAHM's can be found here http://wahm.co.uk/WAHM-Collaboration,category,2078,parent_id,categories

No comments:

Post a Comment