Monday 31 August 2009

Progress pics







I am working on 2 pairs of longies at the moment. I have often thought it would much more efficient to work on 2 items at once so I am giving it a go. Both customers requested the custom spots at almost exactly the same time!


Firstly are longies made from Nimbus wool by Woolly Wumpkins for Anna. I actually took the photo this morning and I have done lots more of them now.
Secondly are the camouflage longies for Tracey, I have just about finished the main body so will be splitting for legs very soon.


3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, they both look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous wool Carley! The colours on both of them look amazing! the Nimbus wool looks fab - can't wait to see it irl :-D
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Nimbus looks amazing, I've got a custom with Michelle later in the year and am hopefully having some longies in Nimbus!

    ReplyDelete