Tuesday 14 July 2009

Coming Soon - Fitted Nappies


I am really pleased to tell everyone I will soon be stocking a small selection of fitted nappies. They are made by a Canadian WAHM business and they are called Wee-ones by JaJoC.


The picture shows one if their nappies I have been testing on my little boy, Harry. The ones I will be stocking are slightly different to the picture in that they will have pockets for boosting and will have a stay dry layer of suedecloth or fleece next to baby skin.
To start with I will only have a small selection of different sizes and prints but if people like them as much as I do then I will stock many more!

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely Carly! Do you think you'll be getting ones like the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eleanor
    They will be knit prints like the picture but I dont know exactly which prints, she is doing a selection for me.

    I am only getting a small selection to start with but if they are popular I will order lots more different types, patterns etc. I think they are fab nappies.

    Carly x

    ReplyDelete